May 6, 2010

A Message from Me

Howdy to all my blog readers. Hope everyone in the Dallas area is gearing up for some HEAT! I feel it coming... I think it reached 95 yesterday, and I'm already sporting my initial sunburn for the season. Maybe May will continue to be nice to us, but we all know what is inevitable once summer officially hits.

Anyway, all of that to say, along with the warmer weather are coming some changes to my business. As I have become increasingly busy, I have realized that to provide the kind of client experience I envision, I am sacrificing other things. Mostly that has meant me giving up family time in order to work. While I am seriously as fired up and in love with portrait work as ever, I also know I need to change things for personal reasons.

I am still working out the details, but I will post my new business structure on June 1, 2010, here on the blog as well as on my website.

I apologize for the lengthy write-up, but if you've read much that I've written, I am usually not too short with my words, and mostly just want my clients to know the heartfelt reasons behind the improvements.

I have enjoyed meeting you and your families, and hope we have a chance to work together in the future.

And since no post is complete without some images, take a peek at this little cutie I just started working on (well, her album I mean).




Yes, I am STILL behind. Will I EVER get caught up. Yes, sometime! Such a blessing to be busy, and every client continues to be a compliment... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!