Nov 9, 2009

A little color pop for your Monday!

My second round of mini-sessions wrapped up yesterday evening. Once again we lucked out with beautiful weather (well, despite mosquitoes and flying frisbees!)

I've had the opportunity to photograph these two little beauties a few times before. Their mom always has them decked out in the cutest smocked dresses. I knew the red was going to be vibrant, but these just turned out awesome. Still working on the album, but here are a few sneaks...





Two different ways of using my red stool - peek a boo and to show off those toesies.





This last one just reminded me so much of the typical interaction between kids this age. It must be tough to be the younger child, but hmmm, I wouldn't know! Maybe I should ask my brother how it felt to be squeezed to death!



Stay tuned... more coming soon! Taking a self-imposed break right now, though. My fourth consecutive hour on the PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!