Nov 18, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Look at these dolls! Their mommy had them dressed up in the cutest hot pink tutus and black and white striped baby legs. Didn't hurt that they were pretty little girls even without the adorable outfits. They got stuck in traffic on the way to our session, so we worked fast and furious to capture all we could. We actually ended up with some beautiful golden evening light.

A big thank you to Grandma for helping to entertain the baby, too - we couldn't have pulled it off without her! Now I'll quit rambling...











Towards the end, we got some great shots of the 2 of them. I am always happy to do this for couples during our session. Funny because they were about the 5th couple in a row to ask me to get some shots of just them, even though the entire family was there. I love how these turned out...





Ok, so does this mommy remind you of anyone famous? I am thinking... hmmm... well email me and tell me your thoughts! She resembles... ???

Thanks again for the opportunity & I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!