Nov 4, 2009

Living Doll

It was so fun to meet up with this family last weekend at the amazingly overcrowded Dallas Arboretum! Nonetheless, we were able to avoid the crowds and get some great shots.

I did Baby Girl's newborn photos back in April, and was excited to see her again and she how she had grown/changed. Ok, so is she not just a beeee-u-tifullll baby at 6 months? A living doll. This is my favorite of her.



With a 6 month old and a just-over-2 year old, candid is usually what we end up with. Which I think is perfect because it is true-to-life. Some fun b&w's...



and I'll let the rest speak for themselves...









On our way out we tried to get some pumpkin shots since, after all, it WAS Halloween! Baby Girl was totally done at this point. Not even big bro peeking over a massive pumpkin did the trick. I had some fun with selective color anyway...



Thanks again, y'all! I really enjoyed getting to see you and the kiddos again on such a beautiful day. Almost done with the album! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!