Dec 3, 2009

Caught up!

Yea! This post officially catches me up on my blogging. I think? Well, until tomorrow when another busy weekend of shooting begins! Thankfully I have decided to wrap up my on-location shooting schedule after this weekend so that I can begin to do some things to actually get ready for the holidays - like put up our tree and go Christmas shopping - neither of which I've done yet! I will still fit in a studio shoot here and there, and will book a newborn if needed over the next few weeks.

Now, on to this special family I met last weekend in downtown Longview while there for Thanksgiving. It's always nice to spend time with a family who are laid back, easy going, and not putting crazy pressure on their kids to act perfectly during a shoot. Sometimes parents warn me, "They're not easy to take pictures of. They run from me when I have the camera out!" So, I come prepared (Smarties work wonders!), but I had absolutely no problems with these girls. In fact, the 2 year old actually loved the camera. What a deal!

Fave family shot:



We were right by the train station and it was VERY busy that morning. Can you tell?









I love this one because even though big sis isn't smiling, lil sis just has this adoring expression while looking up at her sister. She'll be watching her every move for many years to come...







Thank you so much for such an enjoyable session. I look forward to sharing them all with you just as soon as I can get them done! You have lots of Christmas card choices, trust me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!