Dec 10, 2009

Next Baby Gap Model?

What a way to wrap up my outdoor shoots for 2009! Despite the cold and wind, I had a great time with this sweet mom and her little man. He is just so cute at 18 months!!! Look at those crystal clear blue eyes and cute little grin. I loved how his mom had him dressed all stylin'! This was supposed to be a shoot with him and his Mom and Dad, but Dad got sick at the last minute. We still got some sweet shots of him alone and him with Mommy.


















This coming week I am very excited to be doing a newborn session, so come back and visit soon to see my newest baby plan member.

REMINDER... December is the last month you can book a session under my 2009 rates. Please see the "2010 Pricing" link at the top of the blog for details for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!