Dec 9, 2009

This calls for some chocolate!

Sometimes when I'm editing, images just lend themselves to different processing techniques. For this session, I just loved how all of their "chocolate" photos turned out. This is my twist on the typical black and white. I don't always use it - just when it fits. It's got a hint of mocha in it, and makes everything just creamy and smooth. See, it sounds like I'm talking about dessert, right? Anyway, I felt like so many from this shoot called for some chocolate. Maybe because of the dark, pretty eyes the kids had? Hmmm, well, here's an appetizer.

Does everyone look like they're FREEZING???? Because we all were! It was 38 degrees and windy when we started. Before the runny, red noses started...














Well, maybe all of our suffering was worth it!! I think so. ;) I think I might need to whip out some Swiss Miss now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!