Jun 24, 2010

New Stuff

Super quick post before I resume packing for our trip. I will be waking up at 3am to be at Love Field in time for our 6am flight. Suitcase not packed. Needs to happen.

I commissioned my dad (ok, I like mentioned it and showed him what I wanted) to make this really cool backdrop for me out of some old barn wood. He was in "project mode" so I got this way sooner than I thought! Tried it out with my boys today. Thought this little collage was fun. I am actually considering ordering this layout for my house... somewhere... if I can find a blank wall to stick it!



... and my younger one... not quite as expressive or inspired to act silly for Mommy and the camera, I didn't get the variety that big bro showed off, but still makes me smile...



PS: These are minimally retouched and in very low res, so please just go with me here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!