Jun 9, 2010

A change of pace...

Last week I had the chance to do a session unlike so many others! My subjects were so still, stayed exactly where I put them, and could smile on command. Even their dog, Daisy, was much easier than most kids!

Their yard was recently on the Rockwall Garden Tour, and they had about 400 people come through to check out all their hard work. So, it was fitting that we do their session at their home, especially since they were married in the back yard four years ago.

They had never had professional portraits taken, so we took care of that!













They also have the neatest business that they run out of their home. Dianne does custom etching and carving. Here is a gourd that won a first place ribbon at the state fair. All of this is done BY HAND! They are able to work on most surfaces. You can check out her website HERE.







I'll be gone over the weekend for a long-awaited girls-only trip, so I'll be back next week with some sneak peeks of bridal portraits and some newbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!