Jun 1, 2010

Warming Right Up!

It took the first half of the session for this 3-but-almost-4-year-old to warm up and let loose, but after she was comfy, we were all getting sweaty running around together (meaning me, her and her mom!) Speaking of, isn't it crazy how quickly it's become typical Texas summer weather? I mean, seriously, 2 weeks ago I refused to put more than my feet in the pool because it was just too chilly. Now it is already feeling like a bathtub. Makes me kinda scared to see July and August around here. Think studio shoot, studio shoot!






You can tell the turning point in the shoot started right... about... here...



And since she was only 3, I think it's still legal to show this and have a good laugh:

Taking a break to peek at a ladybug in the grass (can you find it on the right image?) and letting her crawl around:


Just a mischievous little grin:
And a few sweet shots with Mommy, who has been a good friend of ours for I think 6+ years now, is that what we came up with?
Hope you enjoyed your sneaks! Maybe big bro can come along next time??

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!