Aug 27, 2010

Dax + Mom & Dad

Talk about one laid back little guy! I was totally surprised when about 1/3 of the way through our shoot, he falls asleep. Yes, in the middle of the park in mom's arms. Definitely a first!! Guess he was super tired!?!? After a brief catnap car ride, he woke up happy and we were able to finish.

Absolutely beautiful day before it warmed up to 106 for the high. Whew. I envy photographers in like Colorado and Utah this time of year.

But it is worth it when you come away with images like these, I think!

OH, and the website is STILL down. Gosh I thought it would have been back up by now, but it's going to be another day possibly. If anyone wants pricing/scheduling info, contact me. I think I only have like 2 Saturday morning spots for the fall left!











Sleepy time. "Hmmm, think I'll fall asleep now since I've got the paci and feelin' pretty comfy... who cares if it's in the middle of the park and this is supposed to be a photo shoot, right!?"


I didn't mind waiting at all because when he got a little rest, he was so happy and smiley. And I'll never complain about smiling babies!














To die for baby blue eyes and creamy skin!





Thank you for being so patient and flexible for our session! I think we captured some wonderful images you will enjoy looking at for a very long time. More soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!