Aug 13, 2010

MMMMMM Kaaaaayyy!

Sooooooo I was going through Ariana's album, trying to narrow it down, and finally was able to choose like my favorite 22 photos to post here on the blog! No, seriously, this album is full of simply gorgeous photos of this stunning little lady. I don't think there are quite 22 here, but there are a'plenty!

It was a million gazillion degrees when we did this, but Ariana was totally cool with everything we did! And I really appreciate her mom, grandma and grandpa for being so willing to brave the Dallas heat and mosquitoes! I hope we caught images that makes it worth it all!































3 comments:

The Gillaspie Family said...

LOVE THESE!!!

Julie said...

Thanks, Jen! She gave me a lot to work with and we got tons of great stuff, I think!! :)

Janet Finke said...

What a gorgeous little girl. These pictures would be a painter's dream-come-true. Most people don't look at your things with that in mind, but since my son paints, I always look at them with the thought in mind, "How would this translate to oil on canvas?" Great job!!!!
Janet Finke

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!