Aug 2, 2010

::: SPECIAL - MINI MATERNITY:::




If you are currently pregnant and thinking about capturing some special moments of your baby BEFORE they are born, this could be the deal for you.

During the month of August, book your mini-maternity session and I will waive the minimum order requirement of $250. The $150 session fee that covers my time and talent will still apply, but after that, you aren't locked into spending a certain amount.

I know some of you out there are on the fence about this, thinking, "I want to do these, but I feel so fat and I have stretch marks, splotchy skin, and nothing fits me" Believe me, I KNOW & REMEMBER THIS FEELING VERY WELL, having had 2 kiddos myself. But I also know that once this time in your life is gone, IT'S GONE!

Please remember that it is my job as your photographer to make you look and feel your very best, and to showcase that in the images I capture. There are many tips and tools out there to help hide the unflattering angles, erase skin blemishes, and so on. The best time for maternity sessions is between 34-36 weeks.

Read through the details below, and don't hesitate to contact me with questions. 214.763.5449 or photojewels@gmail.com


Other Details:
Mini-maternity - 30 minutes in length, resulting in 10-15 finished images. Location - outdoors in Rockwall or in my Rockwall studio. Special good for preggo ladies and their significant others - additional children may be added for $25 each. $150 session fee due at time of booking. Full price list and Collections details given to client after session is booked. Mini-maternity session must take place before December 31, 2010. Current maternity portfolio available to view on my website under "Expecting". To see more images - some showing a bit too much skin for the general public - please email me to request the private link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!