Jul 30, 2010

Coming soon...

Whoo hoo!!!! Just got back from Canton and Sweat Fest 2010 with my mom. Picked up some snazzy new props and stuff to use for upcoming shoots. Probably lost like at least 5 pounds doing it (wink). Definitely worth it.

Come Monday morning I am going to announce my special for August. Gonna benefit those that were feeling the heat more than I was today: all you preggo mamas out there. If you are looking for a way to document your baby both BEFORE and AFTER their birth, this might be the deal for you.

And in case you missed seeing Miss Kinley @ 3 months on my FB account, here she is. What a little sweetie!

Cya Monday!







PS: And just in case you are still wondering, no, Sweat Fest isn't a real event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!