Jul 21, 2010

Seth, 14 days

Sweet little Seth... and I do mean LITTLE. He might've been my smallest newborn to date, weighing only 5 lbs 7 oz at birth. We waited a little longer to do his session so he could pink up a tad, let the jaundice ease up, and lose the cord.

Here he is right around 6 pounds.

You can use all the props in the world, but I still think there's nothing better than just simple baby and blanket. No distractions, just baby!



Look at these sweet little closeups. He'll never be so teeny again!




And just to put things to scale...





Seth's mommy had ordered this cute cocoon and matching hat from Etsy. What's Etsy? Ooooo, you are so missing out if you haven't visited!!!! But first go HIDE your credit card!!!!




We even caught one of his sleepy little grins....



Sealed with a kiss!



So great to meet your new family and photograph Seth. Thank you for choosing me to document the beginning of his life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying my eyes out. He is so beautiful!!! I love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

This is the most BEAUTIFUL baby in the world!!!! I am soooo in love with MY grandson SETH.

Greg said...

Those are great pictures. Seth looks like a tiny Jason with some touches of Brooke mixed in. Congratulations!

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!