Jul 1, 2010

A Proper Post

I was thinking back and realized I never gave this session a proper post! The spring season can quite quite hairy (and by that I mean BUSY) and sometimes I'm not able to blog as extensively as I might like. Anyway, I loved this session. Perfect weather, perfect little model. Her grandma was referred to me last year by an existing client, and she booked two sessions - one for each of her grand kids. We got to talking and realized she was actually one of my kindergarten teachers back in Longview at Oak Forest Montessori School!!! Small world!

Back to Robbie... cute name, huh?... such a pretty little girl and very tall for 7 years old. Seemed that way to me, but hey, I'm not real tall myself! Here's a nice, big, fat, post to make up for lost time! :)

Small reminder here as well - I am already booking sessions for this fall. With my new pricing comes a more limited number of sessions available per month. Please contact me soon if you'd like a few dates/times to choose from before they get really picked over!






























Robbie and her grandma. They had a really sweet relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!