Jul 16, 2010

The Coffee Table Storybook Album

Wow! I am so excited to show off a new sample I ordered to keep at the studio. This is a custom-designed 10x10 album and is like nothing else out there. Outstanding quality, vibrant color, unique and artistic. Each album is tailored by me to feature your session images in a totally personal way on 10 pages (20 sides).

As you can see from the photos below, the book pages are stiff and lay flat when opened. This is nice because you don't worry about bending and creasing the pages while looking at it, and you don't lose any of your image in the "crack" of the binding. The custom front and back cover is fine art canvas with a protective lamination.

I've tried to include lots of photos below to show off this fabulous, high-end product that you cannot get just anywhere, but honestly, they don't do the book justice. These are truly such a special way to savor your newborn, child, or family images.





The spine is also customizable:














When you run out of wall space but still want to have a really personal and timeless way to display your new art, THINK ALBUMS! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie,

I love the look of these books! How much do they cost! I would like to get one of Abby's shots that you took last year.

Pamie newsom

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!