Jul 17, 2010

Knox, 11 days

(More of our little grinner from yesterday... scroll down after reading this post to see him smile.)

What a little gentleman Mr. Knox was. Didn't mess up any of my stuff (a.k.a, everything stayed DRY during our shoot), we took no breaks for feeding, and there was no crying. Unheard of!

Not only that, he had beautiful creamy skin and these pouty, full little lips! Probably a good thing he'll have two big sisters to act as gatekeepers down the road.

I told his mommy I sure hope this session was a preview of his good nature!



Usually I don't shoot much when newborns are awake. That is mainly because they make some very strange faces and generally look better sleeping (plus we can play with them more that way!) But Knox gave us this very pleasant little awake expression that I had to share.


Lots of sweet shots of his mommy holding him. This was the only way she'd agree to be in any of the shots! ;) He seemed ok with that.














No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!