Aug 4, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show

Ooo Ooo Ooo! So excited to announce I'm hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show here at mi casa in mid-September. If you haven't heard of or seen this gorgeous line of girls' clothing, you are missing out! I have photographed many different girls wearing this line and you simply cannot go wrong with any of their pieces. They are all so unique and people are always asking, "Where did that outfit come from?" Or "I want my daughter to wear THAT. What is IT?"

The party is going to be open to anyone who'd like to view the fall lines, and will be come and go. And possibly the best part - there is going to be a really great door prize donated by yours truly, as well as some special photography-related bonuses that you won't wanna miss out on.

Click HERE to visit the MJ website and see their newest goodies! More details on my party coming soon - time/date/giveaways.



Here are a few of the sweet girls who sported MJ for their session last year:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!