Aug 17, 2010

Wedding Album

Remember the wedding I did back in March? Well, I just delivered their beeee-uuu-tifullll 24-page wedding album to them this past Sunday. Took some shots of it before handing it over so I could share here.

Very similar to the coffee table album I am now offering clients. They opted for a black leather cover with silver foil embossing on the front cover. The pages are nice and thick, so much so that you think you've grabbed 2-3 stuck together but it's really just one. There is a linen texture on each page that you can't see much in the photos here but it looks great in person. And this book is HEAVY!!! What a special keepsake to have for all of the years to come.

Big thank you to Mary & Sam for trusting me to capture such a HUGE milestone in their life together. Y'all were such great people to work with and I have enjoyed getting to know you. Now... you may not see me for a while but better call me when you guys have a baby! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!