Sep 1, 2010

Matilda Jane, Muffins & Mimosas! Just 2 weeks away!




Drop your kiddos off at school & MDO and come check out the fall line for this fabulous, unique line of girls' and ladies' clothing, while also taking advantage of some great photog specials. Oh, and maybe grab a mimosa or muffin while you're there.

The Details: Tuesday, September 14, 10am-1pm, come & go

As I've said before, these clothes photograph so well and carry out the vintage style so popular for girls right now. So, I am offering some photography related specials.







Want to see more of the Matilda Jane line before making up your mind? Click HERE to visit their site. The trunk show rep will be available to answer all questions at the party, plus help put together the perfect outfits for this fall.

If you are interested in ordering but cannot attend the party, please contact me and place your order PRIOR to the party so that I can enter your name in the door prize drawing. Otherwise I can't include you.

If you would like to attend the party but do not have my address, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me at photojewels@gmail.com. For obvious reasons, I do not want to publish my home address for the whole world to see on my blog, so please just email me.



FINAL DETAILS:
One door prize drawn at close of trunk show on Tues, Sept 14th. Name must be entered by placing your order prior to party or at party. No minimum purchase requirement. Door prize waives $150 session fee with no minimum order requirement in Rockwall for up to 5 people, and must be completed before December 31, 2010. For further details on session, please see the "Investment" tab on my website.

For customers who place a minimum $100 order prior to or at the party, the customer is eligible to sign up for a complimentary 30-minute mini-session at a specified location on their choice of 2 dates in Rockwall area, resulting in 10-15 images per client. No minimum order requirement. Mini-session reward applies only to girls/women wearing clothing ordered at party. No other family members, please. These are the only mini-sessions offered for the fall/holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

See something ya like or have a question? Let me know right here!